Effective Date: April 15, 2015.
IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE (“TERMS OF SERVICES”) CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE SITE, AS THEY AFFECT YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WAIVERS OF RIGHTS, LIMITATION OF LIABILITY, ARBITRATION OF DISPUTES AND YOUR INDEMNITY TO US. BY ACCESSING OR USING THIS SITE, YOU AGREE TO THESE TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ALL OF THESE TERMS, DO NOT USE THIS SITE
These “Terms of Services” govern your use of this site and all services, features, widgets, applications, content or downloads available through the Site or that post these Terms (the “Site”) regardless of how you access or use it. ROTATORPLUS™ or its subsidiaries and/or affiliates (collectively, “Online Marketing Solutions, LLC”, “us”or “we”) operate this Site.
You are obligated to gain a complete understanding of the Terms of Services and the functions and operation of the Site.
§ 1 Validity, Compliancy and Changes to Terms
(1) These Terms serve to regulate the contractual and operational relationship between you and RotatorPlus™. They apply to every user, whether they are natural persons or legal entities. By using the Site, you declare your consent with these Terms. In addition, you will be requested to expressly accept the currently valid Terms at various points of the Site. However, if you access and use the Site other than to read these Terms, you are bound by them.
(2) RotatorPlus™ reserves the right to change these Terms prospectively, at any time and without any reason, including, but not limited to, changing the prices (“Updated Terms”). You may be notified of Updated Terms by email; however, you agree that we may notify you of the Updated Terms by posting them on the Site so that they are accessible via a link on the home page of the Site, and that your use of the Site after we have posted the Updated Terms (or engaging in such other conduct as we may reasonably specify) constitutes your agreement to the Updated Terms. Therefore, you should review these Terms each time before using the Site. The Updated Terms will be effective as of the time of posting, or such later date as may be specified in the Updated Terms, and will apply to your use of the Site from that point forward.
§ 2 Contract, Eligibility, Registration
(1) Your contractual partner is ONLINE MARKETING SOLUTIONS, LLC
(2) Those eligible to use the Site and purchase products or services offered by us are natural persons the age of majority (i.e., old enough to enter a binding contract) in the jurisdiction in which they are located, and in no event younger than 18 years of age and legal entities duly incorporated and in good standing in the jurisdiction in which they are located. Consumers may participate within the scope of customary consumer use only. Any other commercial use is strictly prohibited. Section 5 below and an agreement therefore occurs only through your offer and an acceptance by RotatorPlus™.
§ 3 Expulsion of Users, Change of Offers, Cancellation and Refund
(1) RotatorPlus™ has the discretion to expel or suspend users, terminate or suspend licenses and accounts, and discontinue the Site or any aspect of it at any time. RotatorPlus™ may suspend or expel a user, or suspend or terminate a user’s account or licenses in its business judgment, including, without limitation, if the user has violated legal regulations, third-party rights, these Terms; or has violated, endangered, or infringed upon a legitimate interest of RotatorPlus™ or the Site operator(s), particularly in case of outstanding payments or other matters for the protection of other users.
(2) RotatorPlus™ is entitled to change (in particular to reduce or suspend) its services or offerings in its sole discretion at any time and without prior notice.
§ 4 Use of Site Generally
If you comply with these Terms, we grant you a limited, personal, non-exclusive, revocable, non-assignable and non-transferable account for the purpose of viewing the Site so long as you do not do any of the following:
(a) remove, alter, or obfuscate any trademark, copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the Materials;
(b) without the prior written consent of RotatorPlus™, make derivative works of, or commercially distribute or otherwise exploit the Site or any of its Materials, or use the Site or any of its Materials in a manner that inaccurately suggests an association between you and us or our members;
(c) reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, reverse assemble, or modify any Site source or object code or any software or other products, services, or processes accessible through any portion of the Site, or attempt to discover any source code that the Site uses to generate its content or any software or other products or processes accessible through the Site;
(d) insert or attach any code, device, technology or product to the Site or Materials including, without limitation, those that monitor the Site or its users, or negatively affect any user’s experience of the Site or otherwise negatively affect the Site, its users or us;
(e) use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing any RotatorPlus™ trademarks or trade names;
(f) engage in any activities through or in connection with the Site that seek to attempt to, or do, harm any individuals or entities or are unlawful, offensive, obscene, lewd, lascivious, filthy, violent, threatening, harassing, or abusive, or that violate any right of any third party, or are otherwise objectionable to us;
(g) engage in any activity that interferes with a user’s access to the Site or the proper operation of the Site, or otherwise causes harm to the Site, RotatorPlus™, or other users of the Site;
(h) interfere with or circumvent any security feature of the Site or any feature that restricts or enforces limitations on use of or access to the Site or the Materials;
(i) monitor, gather, copy, or distribute such Materials (except as may be a result of standard search engine or activity or use of a standard Internet browser) on the Site by using any robot, rover, “bot,” spider, scraper, crawler, spyware, engine, device, software, extraction tool, or any other automatic device, utility, or manual process of any kind;
(j) frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any such Materials (including any images, text, or page layout); or
(k) otherwise use or exploit the Site or any Materials in any way for any purpose except as specifically permitted by these Terms without the prior written consent of an officer of RotatorPlus™.
§ 5 Purchase Completion
(1) User acknowledges and agrees that RotatorPlus™ is a global company, and as a global company, may have banking relationships in countries outside of the user's country. RotatorPlus™ depending on several business factors may decide to process your transactions/payments with one of its banks located outside of your country which may result in international transaction fees or other fees which the user shall be subject to and responsible to pay.
You do not have the right to use a particular payment method and available methods may change without notice. A sales contract is deemed to be concluded within the context of the checkout process between the user and RotatorPlus™ in compliance with Section 2(2) of these Terms.
§ 6 Cancellation Terms
(1) If you are a consumer, you may cancel your contract agreement, without reasons, within seven (7) days in writing. The time limit commences when receiving the purchase of the license or service, respectively. Cancellations must be sent to:
ROTATORPLUS™ POWERED BY ONLINE MARKETING SOLUTIONS, LLC
Attention: Legal Department
(2) In the case of an effective cancellation, we will reimburse payments for products, services and licenses, provided that they have not yet been used. Your right of withdrawal against the purchase of services or licenses is voided if your request to cancel is outside the 7 days from the date of enrollment..
§ 7 Links/Advertising
(1) The Site may contain links to or from third-party websites (“Linked Websites”), including websites operated by third parties who may have business relationships with us. We may have no control over the content, operations, policies, terms, or other elements of Linked Websites, and we do not assume any obligation to review any Linked Websites. We do not endorse, approve, or sponsor any Linked Websites, or any third-party content, advertising, information, materials, products, services, or other items. Furthermore, we are not responsible for the quality or delivery of the products or services offered, accessed, obtained by or advertised at such Linked Websites. Finally, we will under no circumstances be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental or special loss or other damage, whether arising from negligence, breach of contract, defamation, infringement of copyright or other intellectual property rights, caused by the exhibition, distribution or exploitation of any information or content contained within these Linked Websites. Any activities you engage in connection with any of the same are subject to the privacy and other policies, terms and conditions of use, and rules issued by the operator of the Linked Websites. Any interactions, correspondence, transactions, and other dealings that you have with any third parties found on or through the Site (including on or via Linked Websites) are solely between you and the third party and we disclaim all liability in connection with therewith.
(2) We grant you the revocable permission to link to the Site; provided, however, that your web site, or any third-party websites that link to the Site: (a) must not imply that we or the Site are endorsing or sponsoring it or its products or services, unless an officer of RotatorPlus™ has given prior written consent; (b) must not present false information about, or disparage, tarnish, or otherwise, in our sole opinion, harm RotatorPlus™ or its products or services; (c) must not contain content that could be construed as distasteful, offensive or controversial or otherwise objectionable (in our sole opinion); and (d) must be owned and controlled by you or the person or entity placing the link, or otherwise permit you to enable such link subject to these Terms. By linking to the Site, you agree that you do and will continue to comply with the above linking requirements and all applicable laws. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained in these Terms, we reserve the right to prohibit linking to the Site for any reason, in our sole and absolute discretion, even if the linking complies with the requirements described above.
§ 8 Membership
RotatorPlus™ offers one subscription that can be purchased individually. RotatorPlus™ reserves the right to cancel existing subscriptions or withhold future use of the Site for violation of these Terms.
(1) The Annual Membership offers the full use of our site while maintaining an active membership.
§ 9 System Failures, etc.
(1) In case of a system failure or interference, or if we suspect any manipulation, etc., our services may be (temporarily) interrupted and may continue after the removal of the error. We will exercise our discretion with respect to these matters.
(2) In all cases of system failure or interference, a claim to reimbursement does not apply. Neither RotatorPlus™ nor the Site operator(s) guarantees the continuous operation of the system nor are they responsible for damage resulting from the use (or lack thereof) of RotatorPlus™ services by a user or third party. Likewise, neither RotatorPlus™ nor the Site operator(s) is responsible for damage resulting from technical defects or other issues.
(3) RotatorPlus™ may, at its own discretion, cancel a transaction that has been affected by a system failure, or is otherwise, in our sole judgment, suspicious or compromised, and may finally reject such a transaction. Our determinations and judgments in connection with the operation of Site activities will be final and binding.
(4) You are solely responsible for your device and the services that connect your device to the Site and understand that all devices and services may not be compatible with our Site at some or all times.
§ 10 Legal Succession
RotatorPlus™ may assign its rights and obligations under these Terms, in whole or in part, to any party at any time without any notice. These Terms may not be assigned by you, and you may not delegate your duties under them, without the prior written consent of an officer of RotatorPlus™.
§ 11 Liability Limitation and Limitation of Warranties
THE SITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE MATERIALS ON THE SITE, ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS-IS”, “AS-AVAILABLE” AND “WITH-ALL-FAULTS” BASIS. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, ROTATORPLUS™ AND EACH OF OUR EMPLOYEES, PARTNERS, OFFICERS, MEMBERS, AGENTS, VENDORS, AND CONTRACTORS (COLLECTIVELY, THE “PARTIES”) MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OR ENDORSEMENTS OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO: (A) THE SITE; (B) THE MATERIALS ON OR PROVIDED THROUGH THE SITE; (C) THE FUNCTIONS MADE ACCESSIBLE ON OR THROUGH THE SITE; (D) ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES OR INSTRUCTIONS OFFERED OR REFERENCED AT THE SITE; AND/OR (E) SECURITY ASSOCIATED WITH THE TRANSMISSION OF INFORMATION TRANSMITTED TO OR FROM THE PARTIES OR VIA THE SITE. IN ADDITION, THE PARTIES HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, TITLE, CUSTOM, TRADE, QUIET ENJOYMENT, SYSTEM INTEGRATION AND FREEDOM FROM COMPUTER VIRUS.
THE PARTIES DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE SITE OR THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED THEREIN WILL BE ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED; THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED; OR THAT THE SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES THE SITE AVAILABLE ARE FREE FROM ANY HARMFUL COMPONENTS, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, VIRUSES OR OTHER MALWARE. THE PARTIES DO NOT MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES THAT THE INFORMATION (INCLUDING ANY INSTRUCTIONS) ON THE SITE IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE, CORRECT, ADEQUATE, USEFUL, TIMELY, RELIABLE OR OTHERWISE. THE PARTIES DO NOT WARRANT THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS LAWFUL IN ANY PARTICULAR JURISDICTION, AND THE PARTIES SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM SUCH WARRANTIES. SOME JURISDICTIONS LIMIT OR DO NOT ALLOW THE DISCLAIMER OF IMPLIED OR OTHER WARRANTIES SO THE ABOVE DISCLAIMER MAY NOT APPLY TO THE EXTENT SUCH JURISDICTION’S LAW IS APPLICABLE TO THESE TERMS.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL PARTIES BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, ECONOMIC, EXEMPLARY, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSSES OR DAMAGES THAT ARE DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY RELATED TO (A) THE SITES; (B) THE MATERIALS; (C) YOUR USE OF, INABILITY TO USE, OR THE PERFORMANCE OF, THE SITES; (D) ANY ACTION TAKEN IN CONNECTION WITH AN INVESTIGATION BY THE PARTIES OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES REGARDING YOUR USE OF THE SITES; (E) ANY ACTION TAKEN IN CONNECTION WITH COPYRIGHT OR OTHER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OWNERS; (F) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE SITES’ TECHNICAL OPERATION; OR (G) ANY DAMAGE TO ANY USER’S COMPUTER, HARDWARE, COMPUTER SOFTWARE, WIRELESS DEVICES, CELLULAR PHONE, MODEM OR OTHER EQUIPMENT OR TECHNOLOGY, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGE FROM ANY SECURITY BREACH OR FROM ANY VIRUS, BUGS, TAMPERING, FRAUD, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER LINE OR NETWORK FAILURE OR ANY OTHER TECHNICAL OR OTHER MALFUNCTION, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, WORK STOPPAGE, ACCURACY OF RESULTS, OR COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE OR EVEN IF THE PARTIES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR TORT (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WHETHER CAUSED, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, BY NEGLIGENCE, ACTS OF GOD, TELECOMMUNICATIONS FAILURE, OR THEFT OR DESTRUCTION OF THE SITES). IN NO EVENT WILL THE PARTIES BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR LOSS, DAMAGE OR INJURY, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL THE PARTIES’ TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES OR CAUSES OF ACTION EXCEED TEN DOLLARS.
YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SITES IS AT YOUR RISK. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH THE SITES OR ANY OF THE SITES’ MATERIALS, YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE ACCESSING AND USING THE SITES OR THE SITES’ MATERIALS.
BY ACCESSING THE SITES, YOU UNDERSTAND THAT YOU MAY BE WAIVING RIGHTS WITH RESPECT TO CLAIMS THAT ARE AT THIS TIME UNKNOWN OR UNSUSPECTED, AND IN ACCORDANCE WITH SUCH WAIVER, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HEREBY EXPRESSLY WAIVE, THE BENEFITS OF ANY LAW LIMITING THE WAIVER OF UNKNOWN CLAIMS.
§ 12 Legal Use of Site
BY ACCESSING OR USING THE SITE, YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOUR ACTIVITIES ARE LAWFUL IN EVERY JURISDICTION WHERE YOU ACCESS OR USE THE SITE.
§ 13 Interference in Data Processing Activities
(1) You, either yourself, indirectly through third parties, or with the assistance of programs are prohibited from interfering in, influencing, disrupting, copying without permission, disseminating or otherwise manipulating data processing activities underlying the Site. This is also applicable with regard to the Site layout. You are not permitted to use automated generation of user accounts or otherwise try to game or manipulate our Site or services – such use may, in our discretion, result in expulsion.
(2) You are also prohibited from conducting or supporting any criminal and illegal activity in connection with the use of the Site including, but not limited to (i) violating intellectual property rights (e.g. brands, patents, trademarks) of a third party, (ii) sending out unsolicited communication (SPAM), (iii) developing and distributing computer viruses or (iv) violating third party privacy.
§ 14 Written Form, Applicable Law and Legal Jurisdiction
Notices and complaints related to these Terms and the Site must be in writing and sent to the address indicated in Section 2(1) of these Terms. Any modification or amendments to these Terms must be in writing signed by an officer of RotatorPlus™. Unless prohibited by applicable law, the law of the United States of America, to the exclusion of the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods, shall be applicable to these Terms and all disputes related to these Terms or the Site (without regard to its choice of law provisions) and, subject to Section 17 of these Terms, the place of jurisdiction and venue is agreed to be United States of America.
§ 15 Intellectual Property
(1) The brand ROTATORPLUS™ and all trademarks, logos and otherwise protected content are the intellectual property of the respective owner and are protected by the United States and international law. They may not be used in any other way except for the named purpose, i.e., in particular viewing the page and using the offered services. Without our prior written permission, you agree not to display or use, in any manner, any such marks and all goodwill associated with any use by you thereof will inure exclusively to RotatorPlus™ or their respective owners.
(2) The Site (including past, present and future versions) and all materials that are included in or are otherwise a part of the Site, including, without limitation: graphics, layout, text, content, instructions, images, audio, videos, designs, advertising copy, trademarks, logos, domain names, trade names, service marks and trade identities; any and all copyrightable material (including source and object code); the “look and feel” of the Site; the compilation, assembly and arrangement of the materials of the Site; and all other materials related to the Site (collectively, the “Materials”) are owned, controlled or licensed by RotatorPlus™ and are protected from unauthorized use, copying and dissemination by copyright, trademark, patent, publicity and other laws, rules, regulations and international treaties. Except as expressly set forth in these Terms or otherwise expressly granted to you in writing by an officer of RotatorPlus™, no rights (either by implication, estoppel or otherwise) are granted to you. Any and all rights to use any Materials not expressly granted to you under this Terms are hereby reserved for RotatorPlus™.
(3) The entire contents of the Site (including the Materials) are copyrighted under the copyright laws and/or similar laws of various jurisdictions. Without limitation, RotatorPlus™ owns a copyright in the selection, coordination, arrangement and enhancement of the Materials on the Site. Third-party content providers own the copyright in content that is original to them. The Materials may not be copied, reproduced, downloaded or distributed in any way, in whole or in part, without the express prior written permission of an officer of RotatorPlus™ unless and except as is expressly provided in these Terms. Any unauthorized use of the Materials is prohibited. You agree to abide by any and all additional trademark and copyright notices, information or restrictions contained in any part of the site.
§ 16 Affiliate Incentive Terms
§ 17 Binding Arbitration, Class Action Waiver
This Section 17 is a written agreement to arbitrate. You and RotatorPlus™ agree that we intend that this Section 17 satisfies the “writing” requirement of the U.S. Federal Arbitration Act and any other laws regarding arbitration agreements.
(1) Agreement to Arbitrate. Unless prohibited by applicable law, any controversy, allegation, or claim arising out of or related to the Site or these Terms, including, without limitation, products and services offered on the Site, will be resolved solely by binding arbitration in accordance with the then-current Rules of Arbitration of the International Chamber of Commerce (“ICC”), subject to these Terms. RotatorPlus™, in its sole discretion, will elect the site of arbitration, which will either be (i) located within one hundred miles of your residence or (ii) hosted online, with the arbitration conducted over the Internet. The arbitrator will apply law selected in Section 14 of these Terms and the other provisions of these Terms, will determine any Dispute according to the governing law and facts based upon the record and no other basis, and will issue a reasoned award. You accept the arbitrator’s (or arbitration panel’s) decision as binding.
You may obtain information about the International Chamber of Commerce and its current Rules of Arbitration at http://www.iccwbo.org/ICCDRSRules/
(2) No Class-Action Matters. Disputes will be arbitrated only on an individual basis and will not be consolidated with any other arbitrations or other proceedings that involve any claim or controversy of any other party.
(3) Commencing Arbitration. To commence arbitration you are to send your complaint to the address provided at Section 2(1) of these Terms. The complaint must clearly state that you are requesting arbitration. The arbitration will be conducted by the ICC under its rules and regulations and pursuant to these Terms.
(4) Limited Time to File Claims. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IF YOU OR WE WANT TO ASSERT A DISPUTE AGAINST THE OTHER, THEN YOU OR WE MUST COMMENCE IT WITHIN 1 YEAR AFTER THE DISPUTE ARISES -- OR IT WILL BE FOREVER BARRED.
(5) Injunctive Relief. The foregoing provisions of this Section 17 will not apply to any legal action taken by RotatorPlus™ to seek an injunction or other equitable relief in connection with, any loss, cost, or damage (or any potential loss, cost, or damage) relating to the Site and/or RotatorPlus™’ intellectual-property rights, RotatorPlus™ operations, and/or RotatorPlus™ products or services.
§ 18 Indemnification
You agree to defend (if requested by us), indemnify and hold harmless the RotatorPlus™ Parties from and against any and all claims, damages, losses, costs, investigations, liabilities, judgments, settlements and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, that directly or indirectly arise from or are otherwise directly or indirectly related to: (a) your use of the Site or activities in connection with the Site; (b) your breach or anticipatory breach of these Terms; (c) your violation of any laws, rules, regulations, codes, statutes, ordinances or orders of any governmental and quasi-governmental authorities, including, without limitation, all regulatory, administrative and legislative authorities; (c) information or material transmitted through your computer or other device used to access the Site, even if not submitted by you, that infringes, violates or misappropriates any copyright, trademark, trade secret, trade dress, patent, publicity, privacy or other right of any person or defames any person; (d) any misrepresentation made by you; or (e) the RotatorPlus™ Parties’ use of your information. You will cooperate as fully by the RotatorPlus™ Parties in the defense of any claim. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the RotatorPlus™ Parties retain the exclusive right to settle compromise and pay any and all claims, demands, proceedings, suits, actions or causes of action which are brought against them herein under the terms and provisions of this Section. The RotatorPlus™ Parties reserve the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, and you will not in any event settle any claim without the prior written consent of an officer of the RotatorPlus™ Parties.
§ 19 Miscellaneous
These Terms cannot be changed or terminated orally and except as modified prospectively by Updated Terms. All provisions of these Terms, other than licenses to you and the continued ability to use this Site, shall survive the expiration or termination of your account or use of the Site. Any failure of RotatorPlus™ to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. No waiver by RotatorPlus™ of any provision of these Terms will be of any force or effect unless made in writing and signed by a duly authorized officer of RotatorPlus™. If any provision of these Terms is held to be illegal, invalid, or unenforceable, then the provision will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. The section titles are inserted only as a matter of convenience and have no legal or contractual effect. You agree that these Terms will not be construed against us by virtue of having drafted them. Any violation of these Terms may be referred to law enforcement authorities. These Terms constitute the entire understanding and agreement between you and us and supersede any and all prior or inconsistent understandings relating to the Site and your use of the Site and services provided by the Site.
Effective Date: April 15, 2015
We make use of your data in the processing of your order and to provide a free newsletter and information about current specials RotatorPlus™ is running. To opt out of these marketing emails, please send support an email with the email address you wish to be remove and we will complete your request within 24hrs. Customer data is stored and processed according to the "The Processing of Personal Data (Protection of Individuals) Law 138(I)2001 as amended by The Processing of Personal Data (Protection of Individuals) (Amendment) Law of 2003 (37(I)2003)". Until such time that this is cancelled, we will use your email address to send you our newsletters or update emails.
We collect the following personal data such as, first name, last name, country, email, and username. You have the right, at any time, to free information, authorization, deletion or suspension of your personal data. Please use our support ticket system under "SUPPORT" to contact our staff. Deletion requests cannot always be honored because of trading and taxation storage limit rules. Where appropriate, the suspension of data is valid in such cases.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services, please contact us. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
We do not knowingly collect personal information from individuals or children under the age of 18. If you believe a child has provided personal information to us, please contact us so that we can identify and delete that child's personal information.
Disclosure of data to third parties
We do not provide your personal data (including email address) to third parties without your expressed and, at any time, revocable permission. We may also disclose your personal information
- as by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process
- when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our
rights, protect your
safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request,
- to any other third party with your prior consent to do so.
The security of your personal information is important to RotatorPlus™
We follow generally accepted standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our Website, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies are used to store data when using your affiliate links that can be accessed when you next visit the site. The cookies produced have a maximum expiration period of 30 days. Furthermore, you may use your browser program to manage or deactivate cookies produced on this page.
Use of data by Google
Links to Other Websites
Our website includes links to other Websites whose privacy practices may differ from those of RotatorPlus™. If you submit personal information to any of those sites, your information is governed by their privacy statements. We encourage you to carefully read the privacy statement of any Website you visit.
Notification of Privacy Statement Changes
We may update this privacy statement to reflect changes to our information practices. If we make any material changes we will notify you by email (sent to the e-mail address specified in your account) or by means of a notice on this Site prior to the change becoming effective. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices.
RotatorPlus™ powered by Online Marketing Solutions, LLC